#6GradiMiC | Secondo grado ➡ Lo studio: Monaco in lettura per un #exlibris .
Anche dai libri e dalla loro cura nasce la trasmissione della conoscenza. Ne è pienamente consapevole questo monaco del tutto assorto nel suo minuzioso lavoro: con gli ex libris, contrassegni che si aggiungevano all’interno del libro per indicarne la proprietà, il volume si arricchiva e si completava per i posteri che l’avrebbero utilizzato.
L’opera, grafite inchiostro su carta, di #GiuseppeCellini si può osservare al #MuseoNapoleonico di #Roma .
Thank you for the 100 followers 🙌💜🙌
So as a little sign of my appreciation here's some facts about me
* I'm 25 years old, got an old soul though, I've definitely been on this planet before 😊
* I've been practicing witchcraft since I was 14 years of age (11 years ago 🙊), though I feel that I've always had magic coursing through my veins. * I've always secretly wanted to be a 'Cajun Queen' 😂 I've been obsessed with the 'deep south' for as long as I can remember. All about the bayou, pollen season and creole cooking 😍 * I inherited my green fingers from my Grandad on my mums side, he grew everything, I specifically remember the runner bean arches that I used to play under 💜
* Even though I'm obsessed with all things nature and mother earth, I have yet to get over my irrational fear of slugs. * I'm allergic to flower pollen, cats, dogs, horses and dust. Minus the dust, I love animals and will happily sit there with streaming, itchy eyes and a sneezy nose just to be in the company of animals 😻
* I have anxiety and depression . I try to not let it rule my life. * I'm 1/4 Irish and 1/4 cockney (if that's a thing lol) * I'm fascinated by Aghori Sadhus (Shiva devotees) and their banned practice of Hinduism. * I've always been fascinated by death. I wanted to be a taxidermist for a very long time and my other half calls me a necrophiliac 😂
* I wear a hell of a lot of silver jewellery (moons metal)
This is a painting by Giuseppe Cellini, I'm not sure of the name of this particular piece but I think it's breathtakingly beautiful.