Going into bodybuilding was always a pathway I was going to take, it was just a question of when. I always admired the idea how you can sculpt your body shape but it always seemed like such a distant and untraceable goal when really it's not all that difficult.
Yes, we can can all go to the gym 5-6 times a week and train/exercise or beast our body's for 60 minutes.. Truth is that hour is only 4% of your day, what you do with the other 96% is what really counts
People seem to mis calculate diet and nutrition so badly in this day and age when really the simple answer to losing body fat is to put your body in a CALORIFIC DEFICIT. To put it in simple terms.. (calories in < calories out). Expend more than you eat!
Remember.. your body is yours, all yours. Ain't nobody going to give you anything. Want it, work for it. We all know Rome wasn't built in a day but they still laid bricks every hour
Tailored diet plans available get in touch!
Happy #transformationtuesday everyone 🙂
I would like to take a minute to shout out to this FKN AMAZING woman. Not often in life do I believe people are true to themselves, real and raw. We all can fall into the habit of social media, showing our best sides. Since connecting with this beautiful soul I honestly believe she is such an inspiring and amazing person. What she says is real: what she believes in is real. Everything she works for Inspires me. It's hard to know who is real when it comes to social media, we have never met in person but through conversations, her story, her posts and her support, It has given me faith that the people I follow, the people that inspire me, are real. You my girl are killing life, you will smash your goals and I have 100% faith in your abilities to shine on that stage. Believe in yourself; I believe in you.
Follow this Beauty