Aloha Friday!!! Life can be hard sometimes. But, I do believe that you have to put a brave face on and keep going! And that's what I'm doing today!
I figure since it's #fridayintroductions day, I would share with you a few things that I am currently looking forward to at the moment!
* Thanksgiving!!! We just went grocery shopping for everything and I can't wait to cook and bake and watch the Macy's Day Parade with my family!
*Did you guys see the small sneak of the new @fantasticbeastsmovie coming out next year?!?! We are a big Harry Potter / Wizarding fans in our household!!! Just 364 days left!! * Christmas season! I have deemed it ACCEPTABLE to play Christmas music and no one is gonna stop me <3
* REST! It's busy season amongst so many of us photographers, and I have to admit I'm a bit happy to see that after next week, things start to really calm down for the remaining of the year! I want to enjoy this first holiday here in Hawaii with my family! And to not be attached to my computer!!! So that's it for me today! What are a few things that YOU are looking forward to? Comment below!
Image by @raemarshall
Three things I want for my daughter:
1. I want her to see her beauty without a compliment or a mirror.
2. I want her to have the courage to stand up for others.
3. The ability to say 'no' to anything in her life that does not bring her happiness.
Couples who laugh together stay together. This couple is on my blog today and the post is extra fun because @pr_tomlinson is sharing his first date story with @lesya_gvozdevskaya, over ten years ago. It’s a good one. They’re such gems!!
Happy Friday! Getting ready for today’s three on one mentoring session and I can’t wait! The last one was so gorgeous with these two and I know today will be no different! So much pretty coming your way from The Mission SJC 🙌🏻🌿