65lbs down and I still get ...”Maria, really?!? Where did it come off of! You don’t need to drop anymore weight! You are fine!” Would you believe that these two pictures were taken in the same day? Well they were! I have dropped almost two pants sizes. I have gone from a extra large/ large to a medium/small pant size. I have gone from a large to a small sports bra. I struggle with where I am at now but, I know I am in a better place than I was when I started in 2016! .
Be patient... it’s a work in progress! All my weight is carried in my lower body. I am putting my goals up front and have been working on food prep half of yesterday and almost all day today. It’s getting back into it FULL swing and focused on me. .
I must! .
My goal ... I want to be more confident in my own skin! It’s not perfect... it’s progress!
Day 2 of 80!
My why I am doing this challenge:
1. It allows me control of something in my life.
2. I want to look AMAZING when my husband comes home from deployment.
3. I want how I feel inside be evident on the outside.
4. I want to drop the extra weight I am holding on to.
5. I want to to support my team and my fellow coaches!
6. My blood related sister is getting married this coming Oct and I want to rock my outfit!