Just because you don't have time to go to the gym, it doesn't mean you can't exercise. I couldn't make it in the Gym yesterday so I done a 30 minute Dumbbell session and finished off with this shoulder burner, try this; - 15s Lateral Raises
- 15s Rest
**Repeat 6 Times**
- 60s Shoulder Press
Overall - 1.5 Mins Lateral Raises, 1.5 Mins Rest, 1 Min Shoulder Press.
Key Points for Lateral Raises;
- Keep your elbows slightly bent.
- Lead with the elbows NOT the hands.
- Do NOT shrug your shoulders to get the weight up.
Key Points for Shoulder Press;
- Keep your back straight.
- Keep your forearms parallel.
- Do NOT bend your back.
- Do NOT go all the way down after each rep, maintain tension!