Raspberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies 🍪 ...the healthy way. .:RECIPE BELOW:.
• 1C. Oats (you can use gluten free, I didn’t because I didn’t have any on hand)
• 3/4C. Whole Grain Gluten Free Flour (After doing some research, I now purchase flour from a small local farm where it’s made without chemicals and what not- y’all should look it up. It’s good stuff!)
• 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder • 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon • 1/4 tsp. Salt • 2 tbs. coconut oil (or butter) • 1 Egg
• 1 tsp. Vanilla • 1/2C. Agave Nectar (the original recipe calls for maple syrup but I recently learned about Agave nectar and had to try it- SO good and SO much better than syrup)
• 6tbs. Raspberries diced • 2 1/2 tbs. Mini chocolate chips (I just used regular store bought)
After mixing all ingredients together, chill the dough for 30. Preheat over to 325. Bake for 10-12 minuets.
I got this recipe from: https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2016/02/11/raspberry-chocolate-chip-oatmeal-cookies/
Trying a new recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies (put it on #Pinterest in Food Inspirations 😋). So much fun with this pot holder and dish towel set 🍍. Find it in our Home section at artsandflavorshi.com.
Banana Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for the kids 🍪 😍👍😋 Simple ingredients and easy to make!
Bananas, oatmeal, bittersweet chocolate chips and honey! What a great treat! I used chocolate chip and honey for a kid friendly taste 😬👍 but the big kid of the house ended up loving them 😄
Maybe next time I’ll add peanut butter or almond butter 🤔
2 large , ripe bananas
1 3/4 cups quick oats*
Optional Add-in Ingredients:
4 tablespoons peanut flour or any nut butter
1/4 cup chocolate Chips (I use semi-sweet,dark or miniature)
1-2 teaspoons honey (adjust to your taste preference)
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1/4 cup Nutella or any hazelnut spread
1/4 cup peanut butter chips
1/3 cup crushed nuts of choice (pecans, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, etc)
1/3 cup dried fruit (think cranberries, raisins, sultanas, chopped dates)
1-2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (adjust to your taste preferences)
1/4 cup shredded coconut
**Measurements are based on what I have tried with these cookies in the past. Feel free to add more/less to your preference
Preheat oven to 175°C | 350°F.
Mash bananas in a shallow bowl. Add in the oats and mix well to combine. Fold in any optional add-ins you like (I added 4 level tablespoons of peanut flour, 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons of honey into these).
Line baking tray/sheet with baking/parchment paper and drop one tablespoon of cookie dough per cookie onto tray. Press down with the back of a metal spoon and shape into cookies (these will not spread into shape like normal cookies). Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven, or until cookies are lightly golden on top and just set to the touch. (Keep an eye on them after 10 minutes, as they can bake faster depending on how hot your oven is before baking.)
Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.