໒( ◉ ᴥ ◉ )७
⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀ 〘 ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ! 〙
⠀⠀⠀⠀✧ Dec 17, 2017!◌◦࿐⠀this might be final boku no hero edit I'll make lol I made so many edit. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀┏ ╾ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ❀⠀⠀⠀
⠀╿ ✿.｡.:* ☆:**:.
⠀┆me feeling cute ⠀
| ┆ ✰✰new photo x new edit ✨
⠀┆ ▸ swipe ➡ to see my edit ▸ ✰✰
⠀┆ ✿.｡.:* ☆:**:.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀❀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀
You are all too beautiful, but most importantly you are important deserve lots of happiness Everybody is amazing, you all have something special about you. You all have a special gift in you that what makes you unique. and never compare yourself to anyone else you already are perfect even in your imperfections. .
Admin: tomorrow my last day before winter break start finally. I just realize something I need more friends >.< please be friend this bean I don't bite.
Zucchini Potato Latkes
I decided to make a few types of healthy-ish latkes for the last three nights of Hanukkah! I made traditional fried versions and baked versions of each of them. The fried versions taste more like the latkes you probably remember growing up, but the baked ones are delicious as well (and oil free)! If you have a few hours to spare, you should definitely try this out! :) .
2 large Russet potatoes
4 medium zucchini (about 7 cups)
1 large onion
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
Oil (if frying) .
1. Cut the ends off the zucchinis, then set aside. Peel potatoes, then cut into chunks that will fit into the food processor. Do the same for the onion.
2. Set food processor blade to the shred option, then shred zucchinis and onion. Transfer to a colander and squeeze out extra liquid. Shred potatoes, then do the same, but with a bowl underneath the colander to collect the liquid and potato starch. Let the liquid/starch mixture sit while you mix together the shredded zucchini, onion and potato in a different bowl. Then, pour out the liquid, leaving the potato starch. Mix the starch into the shredded vegetable mixture.
3. Mix in eggs, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper into the shredded vegetable mixture.
4. If frying, add about a quarter inch of oil into the pan and set to medium-high heat. Form mixture into patties then fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown and crispy. Place finished latkes on a plate with paper towels to soak up excess oil.
5. If baking, form into patties and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. They don’t spread, so you can put them pretty close together. Bake for about 20 minutes, flipping in between, until they’re golden brown and crispy.
6. Serve with applesauce and sour cream and enjoy!