Just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone who has followed me recently, especially all you Norwegian folk who found me through the Insta stories of @minimalist.hippie ❤️ I hope you like what I put up here, and that you are excited for the opening of my online shop! I thought I should do a little introduction:
1. My name is Emma Louise Robinson, and I live in a medium sized farming town in the North of Ireland ✨
2. I learnt to knit and spin at University @camberwellual through a dear friend @kimsmithhappy ❤️ I will be forever grateful to you Kim!
3. I studied photography (my 'normal' job @emmastewartphotography !) and spend about 50% of my time photographing architecture and the built environment.
3. I got into natural dyeing at University when I dyed and wove a mat from different areas around London, which corresponded with photographic imagery- I was interested in the tactile nature of photography 📸
4. I am part of the Ulster Guild of Spinners, Weaver & Dyers- this has been a great place to learn from those older and wiser than me!
5. Random fact: I love getting the fire lit, having the knitting out and watching TV. I am currently loving @levison.wood series Walking the Americas!
6. I also love cycling and hiking, although I'm not very fit! The highest I've been was about 2800m in the Swiss Alps 🏔
If you'd like to know anything else about me or where I live, leave a comment below! I would love to know more about you all (if I don't already ☺️), so leave a comment below and tell me an interesting random fact about yourself! ❤️
Estate 2018? C’è solo una scelta da fare, preparare un piccolissimo trolley, due costumi, un telo mare, un vestitino easy per la sera, un sandalo gioiello e tante creme solari, perché li il sole picchia per davvero, e si ritorna a casa con una invidiabile abbronzatura. LA PROSSIMA ESTATE TUTTI MA PROPRIO TUTTI AL PIPER DI TORRE DI MEZZO!!!
Mare caraibico, cibo gourmet e l’indimenticabile affettuosa accoglienza di tutto lo staff!!! IO CI SARÒ!!!!
Incredibile, sono riuscita a far partire la newsletter in tempo.
Parla di autunno, di introspezione, di novità imminenti, di piante e di cucina. 🌿
Se non la trovi nelle tue mail e sei iscritta, probabilmente è finita nello spam.
How's Tuesday folks? We had an argument over fidget spinners 🤷🏼♀️ then my youngest decided to scoot to school for the first time, on his big brother's scooter 🤦🏼♀️ so we were late for school. I also took a full spider's web to the face walking down the garden. Blooming thing nearly suffocated me 😂. It all got off to a bad start when eldest got up at 4.45 thinking it was morning and started singing "wander and the alien" loudly 😩
So pretty standard then! Here is some coffee from my camera roll, and a doughnut I wish was mine today 😊
Have a lovely one x