BBQ Jackfruit Sandwiches are SO GOOD! Super easy recipe from @theminimalistbaker I honestly think you could fool people with these... 😬😬😬 3 cheers for #Jackfruit ! Hip hip hooray!
BBQ Jackfruit Seitan Ribs with Mashed Potatoes, and Lime Kale Salad cause you need something fresh to balance out the heartiness of this meal☀️ Vegan, plantbased, and tasty 😋 You don't need meat to enjoy tasty southern BBQ. Trust me, I know, I'm Texan😅
We know you guys love your meat but have you ever tired pulled BBQ mushrooms? These meatless “pulled pork” style BBQ mushrooms will change everything you knew about barbecue – for the better! Would you want to give them a try?
• 1 lb Portobello mushrooms
• 2 T coconut oil
• 2 t dried garlic
• 2 t dried parsley
• 1 cup Paleo BBQ sauce
• Salt, to taste
• Fresh chopped parsley, for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
2. Place the mushrooms face up on the wire rack and roast them for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the mushrooms from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before using two forks to shred them apart.
4. Heat up the coconut oil in the skillet. Add the shredded mushrooms and season with the dried garlic and parsley. Sauté for at least 5 minutes before adding the BBQ sauce. Stir well with a wooden spoon until the sauce caramelizes and the mushrooms are fully coated. Add salt to taste.
5. Garnish “pulled pork” mushrooms with freshly chopped parsley. Serve with cauliflower rice or roasted sweet potatoes.