A little throwback to this beautiful Pulo Cinta or love Island when I was visiting this island with my fellow @tntcelebes's friends back in 2016. This island become more popular today in Gorontalo, Indonesia, and around the globe, since it been promoted in Festival Sail Tomini Boalemo few years ago.
Are you a newlywed and want to have perfect escape with your spouse? Then, celebrating your love together at this Island will be your best experience. Looking at the name that indicated the Love, the form of the Island is also unique, with a heart shape characterizing Love sign. But it's okay, if you're single person, you still can go there, it's open for any title haha.
Cinta Island is located in Boalemo district, Gorontalo. The island is very highly recommended for you who want to spend a honeymoon period, because it really deserted island and unpopulated. The most terrific thing is about the nature sightseeing that pamper you with bright warm sunshine and tropical nuance. There are only 15 unique resorts at this place. Those resorts will accommodate our need during the stay and enjoy the nuance of love.
📍Pulo Cinta Eco Resort, Boalemo - Gorontalo
Baitul Muttaqien Mosque or known as Samarinda Islamic Center is the one of the biggest Islamic complexes in Indonesia, with a mosque, dormitory, office and multipurpose building. The Islamic Centre was built on a piece of land that used to be a sawmill owned by PT. Inhutani I.
The mosque of the Samarinda Islamic Center is the second largest mosque in South East Asia after the Istiqlal Mosque in Jakarta. The minaret design was inspired by those from the Prophet's Mosque in Madinah. The dome design was inspired from the Haghia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey. The mosque is capable to accomodate approximately 35,000 worshippers.
📍Masjid Baitul Muttaqien (Islamic Center), Samarinda - KALTIM
January, 13th 2018.
Our very first program in 2018 was officially close with the full of smile of happiness and unexpected yet amazing experience. This program definitely a great way to recharge @1000_guru_samarinda spirit for another journeys in remote area. And it's also about me, this is great start for this year, cause believe this, wherever you turn, you can find someone who needs you, even if it is a little thing, do something for which there is no pay but the privilege of doing it.
Well, this is my kind of happiness. Spending the weekend with kiddos and awesome people in remote or suburbs, specifically in the school. And yesterday, we visited SDN 017 Samarinda Utara. Here, I meet our future doctor, army, police, teacher, pilot, and many more. Kids here have a tons of amazing dreams. Hope they can reach and shine like they wanted to be.
#TNG4GunungCermin is only a beginning for this year. Trust me, we have more than you expecting for this year program. So be better you get ready to join our next program.
📍SDN 017 Samarinda Utara, Gunung Cermin, Sempaja, Samarinda - KALTIM
My #throwbackthursday is about this iconic tower, let's talk about some facts of La Tour Eiffel, shall we?
• Located on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France, the Eiffel Tower is one of the most well known structures in the world.
• The Eiffel Tower was originally built as the entrance arch for the World's Fair in 1889.
• It is named after Gustave Eiffel, whose company was in charge of the project.
• The Eiffel Tower is 320 metres (1050 feet) in height and was the tallest man made structure in the world for 41 years before being surpassed by the Chrysler Building in New York.
• The Eiffel Tower is made of iron and weighs around 10000 tonnes.
• Millions of people climb the Eiffel Tower every year and it has had over 250 million visitors since its opening.
• Visitors can climb up stairs to the first two levels or take a lift which also has access to the third and highest level.
• Being so popular, the Eiffel Tower design has been recreated around the world, including the half scale replica at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel in Nevada, USA and the full scale Tokyo Tower in Japan.
📍La tour Eiffel, Paris - France
It's still amazing for me to experience the fresh water on the surface and salt water. I was also wondering how it could be happened. Even without thinking logically, this phenomenon was already stated on the Quran (Surah Al-Furqan 25:53), which is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims believe to be a revelation from God. And of course on others religion's book too.
And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition - Surah Al-Furqan 25:53.
📍Labuan Cermin, Biduk-Biduk, Berau - KALTIM
When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Keep looking up!
📍Pulau Sabakkatang, Kepulauan Balabalakang, Mamuju - SULBAR
Major surprise to start this brand new year! Thank you Asosiasi Duta Wisata Indonesia for this appreciation, I'm beyond honored and really made my first day in 2K18. Keep it the spirit to spread the happiness for others through "Setahun Menjabat Seumur Hidup Menginspirasi", because happiness is only real when we shared. So let's start to make it happen our new goals, new dreams, and new chances in year.
@aldiriandana sebagai The Most Inspiring Duta Wisata 2017 !
Pemuda dari tanah para Raja ini telah membuktikan langkahnya sebagai Duta Wisata yang telah membawa banyak manfaat bagi lingkungan sekitar. Melalui berbagai kegiatan sosial disamping sebagai Teruna Kutai Kartanegara, Aldi juga telah mengukir prestasi sebagai bagian dari gerakan 1000 Guru yang peduli akan pendidikan anak-anak pedalaman yang juga telah mendapatkan apresiasi dari Pemerintah Kaltim hingga Kementerian Pemberdayaan Perempuan dan Perlindungan Anak RI. Selain itu Aldi tahun ini juga memperoleh kesempatan belajar sekaligus berwisata ke negeri Sakura bersama LINE Indonesia, tak hanya itu, pemuda yang satu adalah pengusaha muda yang juga merupakan bagian dari Dewan Pengurus Nasional Asosiasi Duta Wisata Indonesia.
Sekali lagi kami ucapkan selamat atas kerja keras yang mampu menjadi inspirasi bagi seluruh personal Duta Wisata di Indonesia dan seluruh pemuda pemudi Indonesia !
A little throwback to this futuristic towers, Petronas Twin Towers. And here's some facts:
• Petronas Twin Towers were the tallest buildings in the world until 2004, when Taipei 101 took over the title.
• Petronas Towers are still the tallest twin buildings in the world.
• Petronas Twin Towers make use of glass facade that was designed to resemble Islamic art motifs.
• Petronas Twin Towers have 32,000 windows.
• It cost US $1.2 billion to build Petronas Towers.
• The sky-bridge of Petronas Twin Towers is at 41st and 42nd level.
• The main occupant of the Petronas Towers is Petronas, the national oil-company of Malaysia.
📍Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia